These lovely cakes are really easy to make! It is very lightly sweeten which is perfect for my baby 🐻.
Note: Not suitable for babies below 1 year old as it contains honey 🐝
Recipe adapted from Little Miss Bento
Makes 38 mini cakes
150g Morinaga hotcake mix
1 tablespoon melted butter (+ additional for greasing)
2 tablespoons raw honey
few drops of vanilla extract
condensed milk (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a hand whisk.
- Grease the baking mold with butter.
- Scoop batter into mold until 80% full as cake will expand in the oven.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Add in the eyes and nose with food marker or chocolate.