2 chicken fillet or boneless/skinless chicken breast
1 cup corn flakes or bread crumbs (i am using corn flakes in this recipe)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line baking tray with greased baking sheet or aluminum foil.
- Wash the chicken fillet and cut into bite-size.
- Crush the corn flakes into fine powder. Add the parsley, garlic powder and onion powder to the corn flakes or bread crumbs.
- Roll the chicken in the corn flakes or bread crumbs.
- Place the breaded nuggets on the lined baking tray and baked for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.