🐻 baby bear’s favorite
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 tablespoons minced shallots
1 small clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon mild curry powder (choose the ones without chilli powder)
2 teaspoons tomato paste (i use Hunt’s tomato paste no salt added)
2 chicken fillet/ chicken breast, diced
1 carrot, peeled and chopped
Few florets cauliflower, chopped (i use broccoli and carrot)
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 teaspoon coriander, chopped
- Heat oil in a small pot. Add the shallots and garlic and fry until softened.
- Add curry powder and tomato paste, and cook another minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken, stirring to brown on all sides. Add the carrot, cauliflower and coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked and carrots are soft.
- Add in coriander and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with white or brown rice.